Welcome to Daytime Programming at the 2020 Young Jains of America (YJA) Convention where 800 young Jains from around the world will come together to engage on various topics related to Jain philosophy and values. Featuring engaging and inspirational speakers, we aim to prompt reflection, spark discussion, and inspire personal, professional, and spiritual growth for all attendees through our programming.
Convention Daytime Highlights
- We will have 100+ speakers from around the world leading sessions for all three age groups that will be sure to leave you feeling inspired and motivated!
- If you are interested in speaking at this year's Convention or would like to recommend a speaker/session topic, please reach out to us through this form.
- We will be bringing back the Jain Academic Bowl (JAB), a team-based competition for young Jains! Visit the JAB page for details on how to participate.
- We’re also bringing back Jains in Action (JIA), a social impact challenge using Jain principles solve a problem in the world around us. Visit the JIA page to learn more about this year’s challenge.
- Additional activities! This year, we will be hosting morning English Pratikraman, Sunrise Yoga, and Zumba!
Join us as we define our 2020 vision and progress with purpose with diverse and powerful sessions about Jain philosophy and lifestyle, career & networking, diversity & inclusion, current events, and social issues! If you have any questions about Daytime Programming, please feel free to email [email protected]!